pspp-users

Re: GUI window menus don't "open" (macOS)

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: GUI window menus don't "open" (macOS)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 19:32:22 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

thanks for trying the pspp stand-alone bundle. Could you tell me which MacOS version
you run? I only tried this on ElCapitan and it would be interesting to see how it works
on other MacOS Versions.

Regarding the macports installation, could you maybe try

echo $LANG

in a terminal window, i.e. not in pspp?

Could you uninstall pspp-devel and try the pspp package?

Regards

Friedrich