pspp-users

Re: Re: PSPP not working

From: Cecily Ray
Subject: Re: Re: PSPP not working
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 20:18:42 +0530

Thanks to Harry, Ann and John.

There are 109041 respondents (records) in the dataset.

I am interested in analyzing 1175 of these records having a certain response (recoded as a particular variable. I believe no variable has more than about 5 or 6 distinct responses (most are not continuous variables, certainly not the few of interest).

Ann, are you saying you have analysed Demographic and Health Survey (or National Family Health Survey) data for India? What kind of machine did  you use?

I feel this should run on an ordinary laptop. I closed Chrome and like I said, the performance improved but was still slow (got "non response"), but got results. Now we shall try some further calculations.

Regards,
Cecily