pspp-users

Re: PSPP not working

From: Cecily Ray
Subject: Re: PSPP not working
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 23:21:32 +0530

Alan,

I have been able to successfully calculate the frequency of v1 in th
dataset hotel.sav you sent me.

I will try once again to do a frequency on a variable in the large dataset
I have here and get back to you

Cecily

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 11:07 PM, Alan Mead <address@hidden> wrote:
(Building off my last answer) That depends on how long you've allowed it to run.  Maybe PSPP is too slow.

-Alan