pspp-users

pspp 0.10.1 crashes in independent Sample T-Test

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: pspp 0.10.1 crashes in independent Sample T-Test
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 21:16:06 +0200

Hi Julia,

the problem with the T-Tests has been described by Carlos for Windows 10 also. Carlos has
an even broader description of general instability. I could reproduce the
T-Test problem on MacOS.

Carlos Report:

It is probably GUI related, i.e. if you describe the T-Test in the sytnax
window, then you can compute the T-Test.

Friedrich