pspp-users

RE: Getting PSPP compiled version with PostgreSQL support

From: Curran, Philip
Subject: RE: Getting PSPP compiled version with PostgreSQL support
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:50:54 +0000

Dear Alan,

Many thanks for the very quick reply!

Thanks for the insight.  We can make use of the Linux version to do most of the donkey work, so I’ll stick with that for the moment.  This is just such a great tool.  We are a publicly funded medical research organisation and PSPP came to our rescue when we were upgrading our infrastructure and fell foul of IBM’s new charging structure for the “other” program.

Kind regards,

Phil

Dr. Philip Curran,

Head of Data Services Group,

MRC Unit for Lifelong Health and Ageing at UCL,

33 Bedford Place,

London WC1B 5JU

Tel: INTL + 44 + (0) 20 7670 5722
Fax: INTL + 44 + (0) 20 7580 1501