pspp-users

Re: Warning on unreleased versions.

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Warning on unreleased versions.
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 18:24:05 -0600

On 3/2/2016 3:48 AM, Matej Kovacic wrote:
> I mean this is not a decision for a dice. It is a decision the project
> manager shoud do. There should be no democracy here.

Sorry to be late in responding, I didn't see Friedrich's OP (about using
dice to settle the concern about the labeling of untested snapshots).

I agree with Matej. I'm happy that (a) there will be a new PSPP release
soon and (b) there has been a productive discussion about how to label
unreleased snapshots. Regardless of the outcome, I'm excited as PSPP
continues to get better.

-Alan

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

+815.588.3846 (Office)
+267.334.4143 (Mobile)

http://www.alanmead.org

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
functions on fire in a copy of Orion.
I watched C-Sharp glitter in the dark near a programmable gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like Ruby... on... Rails... Time
for Pi.

          --"The Register" user Alister, applying the famous
            "Blade Runner" speech to software development