pspp-users

Re: Warning on unreleased versions.

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Warning on unreleased versions.
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 11:28:20 +0100

Hey Matej,

> Yes, but is it a really true random number generator behind? What kind
> of algorithms are used? Or is it used hardware based RNG? If so, which
> provider?

you may convince yourself...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyH41QXFbUU
and we could watch it via livestream next saturday at 19:25 german time.
In addtion everbody could buy a lot and become rich! For those who figure out
a specific bias in the numbers I definitly recommend a lot.

> I may be pissed off with a given solution, but PSPP is a great piece
> of software

Thats what I want to hear!

Friedrich