pspp-users

Re: Warning on unreleased versions.

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: Warning on unreleased versions.
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:24:17 -0600

On 2/29/2016 10:01 AM, Ben Pfaff wrote:
> I don't see why the regression tests would break. For one thing, we
> don't have regression tests for the GUI, which seems to be mostly what
> we're talking about. Second, it would not be hard to disable this
> message for the regression tests (e.g. with --testing-mode) or filter
> it out for the tests.

Good!  I think the standard GNU paragraph should be printed above it:

PSPP is free software and you are welcome to distribute copies of it
under certain
conditions; refer to "Help > About > License" to see the conditions.
There is
ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY for PSPP; refer to "Help > About > License" for
details.
GNU pspp 0.8.5 (Fri Feb 26 17:51:26 UTC 2016).

-Alan

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

+815.588.3846 (Office)
+267.334.4143 (Mobile)

http://www.alanmead.org

I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe...
functions on fire in a copy of Orion.
I watched C-Sharp glitter in the dark near a programmable gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like Ruby... on... Rails... Time for Pi.

          --"The Register" user Alister, applying the famous
            "Blade Runner" speech to software development