pspp-users

Re: installation of /2016-01-24/pspp-090+20160124-snapshot-64bits-setup.

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: installation of /2016-01-24/pspp-090+20160124-snapshot-64bits-setup.exe
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 06:31:36 +0100

No offence was taken.

And you are right, it is always possible that you have been victim of
a man-in-the-middle attack - and these kinds of attacks are on the rise.
Obviously, if that is the case, then nobody who does not have access
to your machine  *whilst it is disconnected from any network* can give
you any meaningful advice.

As for your motor vehicle comparison, let me simply mention that I
own a VW.  Should I turn to the people I bought it from if I'm concerned
that its ECS is not working properly?

J'