pspp-users

Re: Error PSPP

From: ftr
Subject: Re: Error PSPP
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 23:16:18 +0100

On 17/11/2015 23:05, Alan Mead wrote:
Geni,

PSPP for windows has a problem when the filename or the path has extended characters (which would be natural for non-English speakers).

The developers have made some fixes but the simplest solution would be if you could avoid such characters.  I would also avoid spaces.  So, hopefully you can change the folder on Z: to something without accents or spaces.

If you can do this, Harry would like to know if that solves your problem.

-Alan