pspp-users

RE: windows 10

From: Charles Johnson
Subject: RE: windows 10
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:56:52 +0000

Dear Julia:

Please do not send emails without copy to the PSPP mailing list. The mailing
list is a user community volunteer who donates time to help other users with
problems related to PSPP.

Unfortunately I am not a user of OS X, so I can not be of much help.
I recommend that you involve your students in this community and especially
read the existing documentation to see if your problem has been solved before.

Please read the FAQ --> http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/faq.html
Manual --> http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/index.html
To make bug report (useful to give more information): -->
http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/html_node/Bugs.html#Bugs

CJT