pspp-users

Re: Technical problem with PSPP

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Technical problem with PSPP
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 16:15:41 +0100

Dear Nasia,

the GRAPH command is not yet included in the gui of pspp. So you have to use the command line to execute the GRAPH command.
Here is the manual page from the current build, but the latest macports version should include the graph command.

http://pspp.benpfaff.org/~blp/pspp-master/latest/source/user-manual/html_node/GRAPH.html#GRAPH

Friedrich