pspp-users

PSPP on Win 10 surface

From: John Meyers
Subject: PSPP on Win 10 surface
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:58:32 -0400

i eagerly installed the PSPP on my surface, all seemed well;however,when I loaded in a .csv file of 225K records 120 fields . I get a message from windows saying that the program had an error and will close. Although it looks like the file loaded in, I am not able to get to the data as the program simply closes. Any assistance is appreciated.

--

John E. Meyers, Psy.D.,ABN, ABPdN
Clinical Neuropsychologist

P.O.Box 2173