pspp-users

Re: 0.8.5 Compile errors

From: Daniel Harper
Subject: Re: 0.8.5 Compile errors
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 09:40:04 +1200

Thanks for the help.

I just grabbed the 0.8.5 release tarball from here
http://mirror.lagoon.nc/pub/gnu/pspp/

I do indeed have xmllint installed on this system ...

/usr/tcg/dialer-utils/pspp> locate xmllint
/usr/bin/xmllint
/usr/share/doc/libxml2-devel-2.6.26/xmllint.html
/usr/share/man/man1/xmllint.1.gz
/usr/share/vim/vim70/compiler/xmllint.vim

/usr/tcg/dialer-utils/pspp> xmllint --version
xmllint: using libxml version 20626
   compiled with: Threads Tree Output Push Reader Patterns Writer
SAXv1 FTP HTTP DTDValid HTML Legacy C14N Catalog XPath XPointer
XInclude Iconv ISO8859X Unicode Regexps Automata Expr Schemas
Schematron Modules Debug
address@hidden /usr/tcg/dialer-utils/pspp>

But it looks like I don't have that xpath option as the libxml2
centos5 version is a bit old now.

/usr/tcg/dialer-utils/pspp/pspp-0.8.5> xmllint --xpath
Unknown option --xpath

I have been running 0.7.9 as it fixed a specific bug that I found at the time.

Thanks again,

Daniel

--
Cheers,