pspp-users

Re: pspp

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: pspp
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:18:56 +0200

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 08:50:19PM -0400, Sam Allen wrote:
     just in case, I'll add a translation - una traduccion por si acaso :)

     Folks, Romelia is asking how to download PSPP.

     I believe for windows this is the best page <http://pspp.awardspace.com/>.
     The most basic one is the most recent and 32 bit

<https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/2015-08-07/pspp-085-20150807-32bits-setup.exe/download>

For windows this may or may not be the "best" page.  In general however,
have information on obtaining PSPP at http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/get.html

Although we have had reports that PSPP works well on windows, PSPP is designed
for,
and works best on GNU and GNU/Linux  - these are the recommended operating
systems.

J'

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encryted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3