pspp-users

Re: PSPP 32bit

From: Alan Mead
Subject: Re: PSPP 32bit
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 08:56:43 -0500

You should go to http://pspp.awardspace.com/ and pick the latest 32-bit download (top-most on the left-hand side of the "Downloads" table of links).

Right now, the link you want is:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pspp4windows/files/2015-06-21/pspp-085-20150621-32bits-Setup.exe/download

-Alan

On 7/12/2015 11:08 PM, Charise Torres wrote:
Good Evening,

I attempted to download the PSPP software for my windows computer from the sourceforge website. I have an older version of windows and would require the 32 bit version. Please assist me with obtaining the 32 bit version, if possible.

Thank you for any help you may provide.

Charise Torres

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

+815.588.3846 (Office)
+267.334.4143 (Mobile)

http://www.alanmead.org

Announcing the Journal of Computerized Adaptive Testing (JCAT), a
peer-reviewed electronic journal designed to advance the science and
practice of computerized adaptive testing: http://www.iacat.org/jcat