pspp-users

PSPP - K-Means

From: Andy King
Subject: PSPP - K-Means
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 16:46:48 +0100

Hello

I have a PSPP technical queries please (I am using 0.8.4-g267362)?

I am using the software to run a K-means classification.  I can see the output (which is fine) but I would also like to know which case has been assigned to which cluster.  This can be achieved in SPSS, can this be done in PSPP?

E.g.

Case 1 --- Cluster 2
Case 2 --- Cluster 2
Case 3 --- Cluster 1
Case 100 --- Cluster 4

I have read around and found a few help sites, one which says to use the sub-command:

/Save Cluster

But this doesn't work for me.

Hope you can help.

Thanks in advance.