pspp-users

Re: Filtering a specific sample of cases (not random)

From: Frans Houweling
Subject: Re: Filtering a specific sample of cases (not random)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:22:01 +0200

I guess this involves saving the excel sheet as text, read it with PSPP,  SORT BY Code and save as .sav (exercise left for the reader).
Then, use MATCH FILES to import Cluster from this table into your data file (be sure the Code key have same name and length in both files):
SORT CASES BY Code.
MATCH FILES FILE = * /TABLE = "excelSheet.sav" /BY Code.
EXE.

hth
frans