pspp-users

South Allison Hill has a neighborhood website. Find yours on Nextdoor!

From: Chris Fegley via Nextdoor
Subject: South Allison Hill has a neighborhood website. Find yours on Nextdoor!
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 21:04:31 GMT

Nextdoor
You're invited!

Chris Fegley wants you to join Nextdoor.
Accept Chris' invitation
It’s free and only takes a minute
More than 49,000 neighborhoods across the U.S. rely on Nextdoor to share crime alerts, recommendations, local events and more. Chris thinks it would be a great way for you to discover what's going on in your neighborhood.
Chris' personal note:
My neighborhood is using a private online network called Nextdoor South Allison Hill. On our Nextdoor site, neighbors share community events, recommendations, items for sale, crime reports, ideas about how to improve our neighborhood and more. I think you and your neighborhood could benefit too.