pspp-users

Re: CTABLES Command

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: CTABLES Command
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:28:08 +0100

So it seems there are an number of people who want CTABLES are prepared to pay
for it.

Not ever having actually used CTABLES,  I don't know exactly what it is, and
what people
are expecting for their money.    From the spss docs I see it is a big command
with lots
of options, but perhaps people aren't expecting all of them.

Would you like to draw up a minimum specification, and discuss it with other
potential
donors?  Then it might be possible for an experienced programmer to estimate
the time
involved.  There are various "bounty" services for FLOSS improvements which
possibly
one could use to raise the money, and find a programmer to do it.  But first
the scope
of work has to be defined.

J'