pspp-users

RE: 32bit support

From: Thambu David
Subject: RE: 32bit support
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 22:39:31 +0530

Dear Ben and Harry
I use the windows version and teach students at my college to use the same
The new versions seem easily downloadable at the source forge website.
The current version : pspp-084-20150210-64bits-Setup.exe (21.4 MB) is only for
64 bit computers
We would be delighted if you could do us the 32 bit build for this?
thanking you
kind regards
Thambu
Dr Thambu David Sudarsanam MD, DipNB
Professor and Head
Medicine Unit 2 and Clinical Epidemiology Unit
Christian Medical College, Vellore
632004, India

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that
may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected
from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on
the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please contact the sending party by reply email, delete the email
from your computer system and shred any paper copies.

PSPP supports 32-bit and 64-bit computers.  I guess that you must be
talking about some specific build of PSPP--perhaps the Windows version?
If that's the case, you could ask Harry Thijssen, who builds the Windows
version, for a 32-bit build.