pspp-users

Re: save translate error

From: F. Thomas
Subject: Re: save translate error
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 23:01:58 +0100

No, save translate worked when saving to C:\WVS5_Europe_trustvars1.csv .

On 16/01/2015 17:57, Alan Mead wrote:
Does the same error occur with save translate when you save to, say, C:\
(if you have permission)?  If so, then my theory about spaces or the
specialness of Documents would be refuted.
But then this would be an error with save translate, and not with save outfile.
Is there a difference in the coding of the two commands ?

-Alan