pspp-users

Re: multiple response set

From: Matthias Faeth
Subject: Re: multiple response set
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 21:44:37 +0100

Yes I could use count, but the problem with open questions is that I usually have a codeplan with up to 100 codes. That makes it tedious to use your solution. And it would not produce 1 comprehensive table.

Matthias Fäth
Im Mediapark 12
50670 Köln
t: 0221-2907973
m: 0171-9832175
e: address@hidden

FWIW, I don't understand your example and I tried to run your example, but my license of SPSS does not include CTABLES.

If you wanted to know how many 1's in variables 83 to 84, you could use these two lines:

count NUMLIKES = var82 to var84 (1).
FREQ/ NUMLIKES.

And I suspect that you could do a crosstabs with NUMLIKES and get the same kind of information as CTABLES.

-Alan