pspp-users

Re: scatterplot

From: ftr
Subject: Re: scatterplot
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:44:37 +0200

When I use the F1 key I get the following answer:

erreur: Cannot open reference manual: L'exécution du programme d'aide a échoué
(Invalid argument).  The PSPP user manual is also available at http://www.gnu.
org/software/pspp/documentation.html or you can find the manual corresponding
to the installed PSPP version local on your PC with | Start | All programs |
PSPP | Manual

So I have to search the prog on the web.

ftr