pspp-users

The output window do not open in the PSPP on the Ubuntu 14.04

From: Ksenia 123
Subject: The output window do not open in the PSPP on the Ubuntu 14.04
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 22:42:37 +0400

Hallo!

Now I try ti use the programm psppire 0.7.9 version on the Ubuntu 14.04, Intel® Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz × 8.

My problem is that: the new output window for results of analyses don`t open. On the my left pannel I see that PSPP have 2 windows, the window with the data I see, the window 'output" i do not see. When I  choose the button "PSPP" on this left pannel, I see the main window and the small square. I have the screenshot   of this. When I try go to the outputwindow in the data window ("Windows" - - "Output") nothing is changing.

I can not find answer to some problem in the internet and I can`t undersatand, what is it: the problem of my system or the programm bug.

With the best regards,
Ksenia
address@hidden