pspp-users

Re:

From: Larry Gray
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:29:25 -0400

Thank you for the info.  I am differently in over my head on this program and was hoping for a simple (1 click) solution.  I can follow your suggestion and make it work.  I have created a new column with only the info I wanted to break out.  That has worked but it is a lot of extra steps.  Thanks again.

Larry