pspp-users

[no subject]

From: Larry Gray
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 20:45:31 -0400

I am using PSPP version 08.3.  I have used SPSS at a university and on that program I can go to data/select cases/ and a drop down box allows me to pick a range of information from a particular column and select that....for example if I want to select only certain ages from a group (ages 13-20 from a column of ages 5-55) I can do that and it only selects those ages.  Is there a way to do that in PSPP?  I hope I am being clear.  I am just learning this program and am not all that familiar with the computer language.  I am not sure if this is a bug of some sort or the way the program is set up.

Thank you