pspp-users

Re: pspp removed from Debian

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: pspp removed from Debian
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 09:09:34 +0200

Hi,

i work on an updated debian package for the 0.8.3 tarball. This is the first time for me, so
it will probably not work right away… What I have done so far:

- The package builds on wheezy. debuild has the following lintian output:

Now running lintian...
W: pspp source: diff-contains-substvars debian/substvars
W: pspp source: newer-standards-version 3.9.5 (current is 3.9.4)
W: pspp: hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/pspp
W: pspp: hardening-no-fortify-functions usr/bin/psppire
W: pspp: postinst-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig
W: pspp: postrm-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig
Finished running lintian.

- All tests pass

## Test results. ##

All 1039 tests were successful.

- I can install the package under my wheezy installation and psppire starts.

- The package builds via pbuilder for sid

Now I need some help how to make the package available. I guess I need an uploader…

Regards

Friedrich