pspp-users

crosstab output as new data file

From: Joseph Saint Pierre
Subject: crosstab output as new data file
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:34:00 +0100

Hello.

I have a rather big file, with 50000 lines (it could have much more)
and two fileds
first field is an IP number, there are other 30000 values, the second
field is a page identifier.
In this case there are 18 possible values

With a very simple PSPP comand  as follow

cross ip by doc
 /cell=count
 /stat=none.

I obtain almost what I want but with too many useless things...
"CROSSTABS" summary and lines with =====
I reorganised output with some unix commands to get a raw data file,
with oher 30000 cases and 18 variables that I have put in PSPP to
produce further computations.

I would like to do this directly in PSPP...

Thanks in advance for any help.

Joseph Saint Pierre
http://cict.fr/~stpierre/