pspp-users

Re: ZSAV format support [ZCOMPRESSED subcommand]

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: ZSAV format support [ZCOMPRESSED subcommand]
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 21:58:21 -0700

On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 11:30:51AM -0700, Basti?n D?az wrote:
> Ben, I send the files that I promised.
>
> I hope you find the files useful.

This file, plus the first small one provided by Hugo, plus the ones that
you uploaded to PSPP-dev-utilities, all have a similar consistent
format.  The large one provided by Hugo is different from the rest.

I think I'll work on writing a reader for the format I see for most of
the files.  I don't understand the format well enough to read the other
format, and not well enough to make PSPP try to write it, either.

Thanks,

Ben.