pspp-users

Re: Icons disappeared

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Icons disappeared
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 15:53:40 +0200

Hi Hugo

Thanks for the response. There is indeed a problem.

>With about stable, I meant psppp4windows certain constructions are built based on the stable version of git repositories.

All pspp4windows builds are based on the master branch of the git repositories.

Have fun

2013/8/30 Hugo Alejandro <address@hidden>

Say that answer because I'm using version psppire 0.8.0-gd7ab35 from the daily snapshot (in Debian) a few days ago, and it works perfectly.
I tried the latest release candidate of pspp4windows a virtural machine with windows xp, and icons of the toolbar were missing.