pspp-users

Re: Help with course work

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Help with course work
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:38:19 +0200

Time series analysis is something that pspp doesn't yet have much of.  You might
have to use R or Gretl instead.

However you could, for example, examine the correlation between time/date and
the
frequency of a particular tag.  In that case, you might want to use the
AGGREGATE
command to create a running total of the tags.

But before you start doing that, you need do decide what you hope to find in
the
data.  In other words what is your hypothesis?  Only then can you decide on
how to analyse the data.

Disclaimer: I am not a statistician.

J'