pspp-users

Re: Problems with data import from LimeSurvey

From: Dr. Holger Handstein
Subject: Re: Problems with data import from LimeSurvey
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:05:19 +0200

Hi Robert,

thank you for taking the time to explain this to me - following your instructions did the trick. I will try to report these problems to the LimeSurvey developers as well. Maybe they are interested in making exports to PSPP easier, too. I guess there is no good reason to break the VARIABLE LABLES command over more than one line, or is there?

Holger