pspp-users

Re: download failure

From: Zoltán Fábián
Subject: Re: download failure
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 22:09:11 +0100

Dear Dr. Rogers,
From where did you download? PSPP is available for MS Windows, Linux and possibly for Mac (I am not sure, it depends on packagers). Could you specify your OS too?
Best regards,
Zoltan

On 05/03/13 21:46, Jason Stover wrote:
On Tue, Mar 05, 2013 at 03:02:41PM -0500, William Rogers wrote:
    ... I followed the instructions and
    deleted the old version before downloading the newer one. When
    downloading, the downloader program kicks me off the site before the
    download is complete. I have to teach class tomorrow so this has become
    a time sensitive issue. Can you help get a copy back on my office
    computer please?

Which version are you downloading?