pspp-users

Re: Re: PSPP printing

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: Re: PSPP printing
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 18:41:59 +0100

> Hi
[...]

>> I am not able to print the output from any analysis.
>
> What happens when you export your output to pdf, html or even txt  and print
> these files?
>
> I have tried these and they approximately double the size of the printout to
> about a quarter of the page. I even tried print screen!

So this can't be a PSPP issue. If the size is small when printed with
PSPP that is most likely because PSPP is using a font which is not
available on your PC. But if a text file is printed very small it is
unlikely this is caused by PSPP I assume this must be another issue on
your PC in combination with your printer.

What happens when you create a small txt file with notepad and print it?

Have fun