pspp-users

Re: copying and pasting

From: Arianne Reis
Subject: Re: copying and pasting
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 18:17:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks.

I'm sorry but I thought I had explained that I don't know much (at all!) about computers. I have no idea how to find out which version I'm using and I guess my windows is xp, but I'm not sure either.

In regards to responding my questions, would someone be able to explain in more detail how the 'conventional fashion' works, because I clearly don't know, otherwise I would not have asked. Also, although I have read the manual, as I said I'm not good with computer language so I had a hard time following it; telling me to look at the manual did not help much. Anyone else keen to help?

Cheers,