pspp-users

Re: Need Help: How To Combine Data From 3 Different Files?

From: zamdlr
Subject: Re: Need Help: How To Combine Data From 3 Different Files?
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:00:44 -0700 (PDT)

I have 3 files before combined, which is pst.sav - 109 cases, pdt.sav - 17
cases & akaun.sav - 23 cases, when i combine this 3 files using this syntax:

ADD FILES
/FILE="C:\Documents and
Settings\KMS\Desktop\Research\ResearchICTMPPB\soalselidikict\pst.sav"

/FILE='C:\Documents and
Settings\KMS\Desktop\Research\ResearchICTMPPB\soalselidikict\pdt.sav'
/FILE='C:\Documents and
Settings\KMS\Desktop\Research\ResearchICTMPPB\soalselidikict\akaun.sav'
.
EXECUTE.

I get a new file will all the combine data, but the problem is, there were
empty cases from 110 onward until 142, from 143 onward i started to get all
the data from other files. What should i do to rectify this problem or how
can i delete those empty cases? Thank you.