pspp-users

Re: Does PSPP works with Windows networks?

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Does PSPP works with Windows networks?
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:39:55 +0000

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:16:59AM -0700, Ivan de Paula wrote:

     Hi John.

     Do you know a Database client in Windows that could do this feature for
SPSS
     DB?

Windows is not an operating system that I use and so far as I'm aware,
there is no such thing as a SPSS Database.   Like PSPP, SPSS cannot create
"databases" although it can connect to database engines and, if permitted
by the engine may be able to send the necessary commands to to that.

I suggest you have a look at the free software directory at
http://directory.fsf.org
to see if it lists anything that might help you.

Sorry,

J'

--
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3