pspp-users

Re: Newbie.

From: graeme
Subject: Re: Newbie.
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 11:52:08 -0700

Thanks - I will update PSPP. I did try using frequency too - and I don't seem to be able to generate a simple count. Perhaps I'm not using the right function - obviously I avoided generating a mean for the data, but the closest thing that made sense was "sum".

Thanks for your help.

On Wed, 2 May 2012 10:33:22 +0000