pspp-users

Cluster : List of Cases

From: stn021
Subject: Cluster : List of Cases
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
the K-Means-Clusteranalysis computes a number of clusters and says how many
cases belong to each cluster.

How can I
1) find out which cases belong to which cluster?
2) apply the clusters to other cases that were not included in the analysis.
What I mean is: suppose I have 1000 observations from the same population
and use 500 of those to calculate the cluster-means, then the other 500
should fit into the same clusters, otherwise it would not be the same
population. So how can I
2.1) match these cases to the clusters and
2.2) test the underlying claim that both sets of observations really belong
to the same population?

THX, stn