pspp-users

Crosstabs

From: Rob Malpass
Subject: Crosstabs
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:25:50 -0000

Hi all

This must be an easy answer but for the life of me I can't find it...  Sorry to ask such a basic question but it's driving me nuts.

I have a dataset which case just two columns: Year and Wkts.   All I want to do is produce a simple crosstab where the row is year, there is no column and the cell variable is the total wkts for each year.   In using PSPPIRE on Windows, I can't find the right combination.   I can attach the sav file if necessary as it's public data.

Thx