pspp-users

Latest stable release of PSPP for Windows

From: Charles Partridge
Subject: Latest stable release of PSPP for Windows
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:16:09 -0500 (EST)

Greetings,

I have a quick question. I am unsure which release of PSPP I should use with MS Windows. There are binaries listed at: http://pspp.awardspace.com with a disclaimer that "These are development versions, built from daily snapshots." I am comfortable using development versions, I just want to know if there is a "latest stable release" that I should be using with Windows *instead* of the builds listed on

http://pspp.awardspace.com (and if so, where to find them).

Thanks in advance! PSPP is a godsend to non-profit organizations and impoverished social scientists like me. Your work matters.

Best,

Dr. Charles R. Partridge
address@hidden