pspp-users

Re: New Debian packaging effort

From: bojo42
Subject: Re: New Debian packaging effort
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:41:25 +0100

I just uploaded a new version to mentors, that i would consider final. I
updated it to Git as of yesterday and readded the redone SVG for desktop
icons (far from perfect, but blocking the package for this any longer
isn't good either).

So please have look and if you fine with it upload it and lets see what
the FTP master have to argue ;)

Cheers

Bojo42