pspp-users

Re: PSPP and excel

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: PSPP and excel
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:14:43 +0100

Dear Gaia

As of yet you didn't publish which version and OS you use in this
list. So it is hard to give an advice. However I asume you are a
MSWindows user.
If so, do you use a current version 0.7.9 dated from februari 2012 ?
If not, upgrade your installation.  If you alreay use a current
installation, please explain what doesn't work with copy/past as this
should work for small datasets. Can you explain how large your dataset
is?

About the second, I guess you use MS-Office. You can export you
spreadsheet and chose a format. Export it to a .csv file.
You can import this in PSPP with the option "Import Delimited Text" in
the "File" tab.

Have fun