pspp-users

Re: Loading files into PSPP

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: Loading files into PSPP
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:29:09 +0000

Chapter 5 of the user manual presents a tutorial which includes loading data.
Gnumeric files can be loaded with a command like:

 get data /type=gnm /file='book1.gnumeric'.

Pasting to a datasheet should work in the conventional way.  However, there
have been some reports of problems on recent builds.  We're looking into this.

J'