pspp-users

Copy/paste values

From: Brittany Gasco
Subject: Copy/paste values
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 20:34:24 -0500

Hi,

One feature missing that I am desperately wondering if it's available is the ability to copy and paste values? In SPSS if I enter values such as 1-rarely 2-sometimes 3-neutral ect ect, and I have give or take 100 questions using those values, I can copy and paste them into all the question rather than having to type it out repeatedly. When I try and do this in PSPP as soon as I navigate away from the box it goes back to a value of "none."  Is there a way to do this that I am not figuring out or is this functionality not implemented yet? In which case you really should because it's really annoying to type out the values that many times.

-Brittany