pspp-users

PSPPIRE Print - address@hidden error ?

From: David Purdy
Subject: PSPPIRE Print - address@hidden error ?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:11:44 -0000

I'm using PSPP for Windows (installed from pspp-master-single-user-20110902-Setup.exe) & WinXp, but selecting the 'print' option in the PSPPIRE Output Viewer (to print to 'Adobe PDF' v6), generates the following error dialog:

Unable to find "Adobe PDF" resource files.
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Adobe PDF address@hidden"
Do you want to run the installer in repair mode?

I've seen this problem before, with Access 2003 - looking for 'Adobe PDF Converter.joboptions' (which can be created by copying copying one of the default joboptions files) - but the error message above doesn't specifiy the joboptions filename required.

Also, my system doesn't have a C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\... folder and I can't trace anything relevant in the PSPP buglist, pspp-users or pspp-dev archives.

Has anyone else met the address@hidden problem and fixed it ?

Regards,

Dave.