pspp-users

Re: select cases doesn't work

From: Harry Thijssen
Subject: Re: select cases doesn't work
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 20:12:22 +0100

> Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 15:33:09 +0100
> From: Coleen Starwalt
> To: address@hidden

[...]
> (what? Buying software isn't really buying it?)
[...] Absurd.
Right you only buy some rights to use it. Not even the right to sell
the rights to use it if you donĀ“t want to use the software yourself
anymore. This is almost the same for movies and music.

[...]
> I downloaded this version: psppire.exe 0.7.5-g70514b.

Download the latest MSWindows build through pspp.awardspace.com. The
current is about 2 1/2 years and 30 MSWindows build versions newer as
the one you use.

Have fun