pspp-users

Trouble Printing PSPP Output

From: Crawford, Angela - Reg1
Subject: Trouble Printing PSPP Output
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:16:07 -0600

Hi PSPP users,

I am having trouble printing out the output for data I have entered. The charts and graphs come out very very tiny! They are unreadable. Is there any way to make them print larger? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks you!

Angie Crawford, LSW

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are advised that they may face penalties under state and federal law for sharing this information with unauthorized individuals.  If you received this email in error, please reply to the sender that you have received this information in error.  Also, please delete this email after replying to the sender.