pspp-users

Re: FW: 1st question

From: Renan Levine
Subject: Re: FW: 1st question
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:28:20 -0500

Dear Rob,

Other than histograms and pie charts that are implemented through the frequency command, there are no graphing functions (see the list of commands that PSPP has not implemented here  http://www.gnu.org/software/pspp/manual/pspp.html#Not-Implemented ).

You've got a huge dataset, and I'm not sure what I'd recommend to do for a scatter plot except possibly sampling from your data or break it into several datasets using PSPP since OpenOffice 3x has a maximum number of rows of 65,536 and just over 1,000 columns.

Renan